Saturday, October 17, 2009

Google Moderator

I just ran across Google Moderator.  It appears to be a great tool for students to present questions that they would like the teacher to address during class.  Class time is never long enough to address all the questions that students have - nor do students always think of their questions during class.  I set up a Google Moderator series for American Literature - Rationalism Period.  I sent the students an email asking them to post questions that they have regarding the Rationalism Period.  Google Moderator not only allows the students to present questions, but it also allows them to vote on questions that they think are important.  This tool will allow me to address the most popular questions first.  I'm looking forward to using the tool - in theory, it should be an effective way to give everyone in class a voice.

No comments:

Post a Comment