Sunday, August 23, 2015

Tech Talks Episode 01: Photo Upload to Drive for Website

 
As a way to give quick lessons and advice about instructional technology, I will be doing short Tech Talk videos. Some of the videos will be talking points, but most will be step-by-step "how to" videos. The great thing about video lessons is that you can pause, rewind, slow down/speed up the YouTube video as you like (sounds like a 60 second or less lesson that I can post next week). As I always say, if you need one-on-one assistance after viewing a lesson, let me know.

Episode 01 is a follow-up to the creation of our classroom websites. Some teachers are ready to start adding photos to their sites. Next week I will add a lesson on creating a photo slideshow of students for the classroom sites.

No comments:

Post a Comment